· Mr. Dave Nguyen, Founder & Executive Coach, AASuccess
· Ms. Elizabeth Bohle, Viral Hepatitis Prevention Coordinator, Maryland Department of Health & Mental Hygiene
· Ms. Elizabeth Chung, Asian American Center of Frederick, MD (AACF)
· Gia Long Alumnae Association
· Dr. HeeSoon Juon, Associate Professor, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
· Mr. Jacob Mbafor, VFC Coordinator, District of Columbia Department of Health
· Ms. Rita Lee, President, Chinese Consolidated Benevolent Association
· Team HBV, Phi Delta Sigma, University of Maryland—College Park
· Mr. William Hong, President, Korean-American Association of Virginia (KAVA)
The event took place at the China Garden Restaurant in Arlington, VA with over 260 attendees. This is HBI-DC's 5th annual benefit gala and award dinner.
Check out press release and photos here.
Thanks to Corin Kim for covering the story.